12.9.06

What Next?


Ok in my various SL journeys I have been a business partner and started a few of my own. Now I am about to be a mom. Will wonders never cease? Anyhow, I am trying to figure out how I am going to manage a baby with all the other stuff that I have going on and now I am playing Real Estate Agent where I live. I had to show some gal around Sunset Islands today since she almost walked into my home looking for a place to rent. It was pretty interesting running all over looking for something that was in her price range only to be told that she needed to talk to her boyfriend and would show him later.

Anyhow things are going nicely and I hope to have a street team to do some advertising for the store and I am booking some live shows for the club. Other than that things are cool.

Dani

4 Comments:

At 9/12/2006 10:31 PM, Blogger Erbo Evans said...

You're going to make a great mommy, Love. :-)

 
At 9/13/2006 6:14 PM, Blogger Akela Talamasca said...

*packing, preparing to leave town when the baby arrives and it's got white fur instead of skin*

 
At 9/14/2006 2:36 PM, Anonymous Dani2.0 said...

Akela you are sooooooooo freaking bad and that is why I love you so much! :-)

 
At 9/27/2006 5:43 PM, Blogger Shaunny Stovall said...

well, dang Dani. how could not tell me! shesh *packing with Akela* lol

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home