5.9.06

An Unhappy Customer


I am totally an unhappy customer right now. I made a purchase on SL Boutique and never got my items. I sent them 2 IMs and still have not recieved a response! I just sent them an email with a complete detail of my transaction history, telling them that I now want my lindens back since I had to repurchase the items because I never got them in the first place. I think that if you are going to run a web site that should transfer items you buy, you should make sure that your customers actually recieve the items and if they don't you should make every effort to get them the items or at least compensate them in some way.
I find it very aggravating to have to rebuy everything I bought in the first place and then the lack of response is even more annoying since their profile says that they handle all customer complaints and concerns between 6 am and 5 pm SLT but I log on and they are not and have not responded. I have dealt with other vendors who have gone out of their way to make sure that the customer was happy and there is one that stayed on past their normal time to make sure she could catch me and correct my purchase. This is the type of service that I am used to recieving in SL and is the type of service I offer in return in my store.
Right now I am totally fed up and want my lindens back.

Dani

P.S. They finally got in touch with me and gave me my lindens back. The representative was really nice about the whole thing too.

I am mad as hell and I am not going to take it anymore!

7 Comments:

At 9/05/2006 6:29 PM, Anonymous Triste Bertrand said...

I've had that happen with a dance floor, and after several hours the person who posted the item in SL Boutique transferred it to me manually. They do take care of their customers, although sometimes it takes them a while.

 
At 9/05/2006 8:45 PM, Anonymous Alexander Lapointe said...

And that is exactly why I prefer to use SLExchange, but, unfortuanately, there are times when SLBoutique use is unavoidable. :( However, all other experiance I've had with Electric Sheep has been rather pleasant.

 
At 9/05/2006 8:48 PM, Blogger Dani said...

The thing is Triste, I not only contacted them, I contacted the creator of the items as well. No one got back to me until today! I had purchase the items on the 2nd of September.

 
At 9/06/2006 1:29 AM, Blogger Akela Talamasca said...

What on earth am I doing in that photo? Am I the devil on your shoulder, metaphorically there to put a point on your Unhappiness?

 
At 9/06/2006 5:48 PM, Blogger Erbo Evans said...

For that matter, why am I in that photo? Ah well, ours not to reason why...

 
At 9/06/2006 6:30 PM, Blogger Dani said...

You too are silly. :-) I liked the photo and put it up. I don't have one of the SLB so I used what I had. Not all of my photos match the topic. :-)

 
At 9/07/2006 5:43 PM, Blogger Akela Talamasca said...

I think she's pulling our legs, Erbo. Both, at the same time. And then dragging us over to the nearest seacliff and winging us over it, to be dashed to the rocks below. Metaphorically, of course.

What was I talking about?

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home