4.9.06

Here Comes the BOOM!!!





And the razzing has struck again, this time at my Don't Panic! Designs location. I totally demolished the old structure and moved everything into two ModLife design structures. And since the resident scriptor isn't here (Erbo), I made my own teleporter to move between the levels. Now that the site is more compact and less laggy (which is one of the reasons I was moved to razz it in the first place), I think the store has a whole new feel to it.
I was originally considering shutting down the whole DPD project but now that I have redesigned the whole thing and breathed some new life into it with the compact design, I am interested in keeping it. It is my opinion that the old store was a bit overwhelming and that customers were confronted with the lag and the size. The whole experience made it hard to explore and hard to shop. I gather this from hard it was for me to move about and place items in the store.
Now this area is a LOT less laggy and the sale items are right out front kind of in your face and the photo studio is a lot more professional and studio-like. I think I am going to have a lot better reception of this design and maybe even more customers.
Look at me, Bobbette the Builder. LOL

More Later,
Dani



"A runabout! I'll steal it! No one will ever know!"
The Dover Boys at Pimento U

3 Comments:

At 9/05/2006 8:14 AM, Anonymous Triste Bertrand said...

Can we fix it! YES! WE! CAN!
(couldn't resist) ;-)

 
At 9/05/2006 1:42 PM, Anonymous Alexander Lapointe said...

Yay for Modlife structures! :)

 
At 9/05/2006 1:55 PM, Blogger Dani said...

We can rebuild him, stronger faster.....:-)

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home