8.9.06

Death Sucks!


I am a pet person and I love my pets about as much as I love my kids. My pets are a part of my family. Well I have guinea pigs and I love each one of them (I had 12), but there was one that was my absolute favorite, Sango.
She was my first female pig and I had bought her as a companion to another pig that has since passed on. Tonight Sango died. She had been up wheeking and running around about an hour or so before I found her dead in the cage. She was a wonderful piggie and just a friendly as could be. She would greet everyone that walked into the room and if you were holding her she would give you kisses.
I am going to miss her so much. She was loved by everyone in my household. She was a hell of a pig. (The pic is of her with her second litter)

Dani

2 Comments:

At 9/09/2006 3:09 AM, Blogger Akela Talamasca said...

I'm so sorry, Dani, I really am. I love guineas and their cute wheeking. It's so hard to suddenly have to come to terms with losing a loved one. You have my shoulder when you need it.

 
At 9/09/2006 6:39 AM, Blogger Dani said...

Thank you Akela. I am glad that you understand. She was my precious little one.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home