17.8.06

Whoa Boy!


Spent a wonderful evening with Erbo (in spite of the several crashes I had). Had a long talk with Triste. Finalized details for the big day. And now I get to try and sleep knowing that in a little over 16 hours I will be walking down the aisle in Cameo. Yeah, sleep, not gonna happen.
I have this one phrase repeating in my head over and over "OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG!"
I am so freaking nervous that it is a wonder I haven't fainted yet. So I shall put the calm, cool and collected facade` back in and roll with the punches.
With as disjointed as this post is you know I am not thinking clearly. :-)
So I will go.

Dani

--Let me take you on a trip
Around the world and back
And you won't have to move
You just sit still
Now let you mind do the walking
And let my body do the talking
Let me show you the world in my eyes

I'll take you to the highest mountain
To the depths of the deepest sea
We won't need a map, believe me
Now let my body do the moving
And let my hands do the soothing
Let me show you the world in my eyes

That's all there is
Nothing more than you can feel now
That's all there is --

World in My Eyes
Depeche Mode

5 Comments:

At 8/17/2006 10:34 AM, Blogger Erbo Evans said...

Don't panic, Love!

 
At 8/17/2006 1:24 PM, Blogger Dani said...

I have bypassed panic and have headed straight to freaking out! :-)

 
At 8/17/2006 6:19 PM, Blogger Erbo Evans said...

Breathe, Danielle. Breathe.

 
At 8/17/2006 7:21 PM, Blogger Dani said...

I am trying that but I feel like I am forgetting something.

 
At 8/17/2006 9:09 PM, Blogger Steven said...

Just take the time and enjoy the day, Dani. You two earned it. :-)
—Triste B.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home