22.8.06

Update to the Update


OMG they actually fixed my internet!! I have not crashed and I was on all night. Well I did crash but that was ye old favorite "This sim is shutting down..." LL crash. Well I can only say "too little too late Comcast", seeing as how everything will be switched over on the 24th. I still am baffled as to why it took over 4 months to fix the problem and according to my hubby, the tech that was here this morning was baffled by it as well.
Well when Comcast moved into our area they downsized the staff and outsource the techs. Well Comcast you get what you pay for and you paid for shitty ass tech support.
Other than that things are going swimmingly.

See ya in the funny papers.
Dani

"What does not kill you
Makes you stronger."
Frederich Neitzche

2 Comments:

At 8/23/2006 4:14 PM, Blogger Akela Talamasca said...

I'm still trying to figure out the connection with Buckaroo Banzai.

 
At 8/24/2006 1:13 PM, Blogger Dani said...

I like Perfect Tommy and if everything would have went the way it was supposed to we never would have has such a cult icon. Buckaroo's stuff always worked IN THE END just like Comcast. Hehe

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home