19.8.06

The Ramblings of a Person Who Needs Sleep...


Pet Peeve:
People who start blogs and never update them. Why bother starting the blog in the first place? Give it to someone who will actually do something with it!! I hate popping into a blog and it is the same post that was there two weeks ago!! I have other things I can do with my 30 seconds than wait for the page to load and see something that I already saw when it was first posted. Update your blog!!!! (You know who you are.)

New News:
Don't Panic! has fled Seopophang and moved into a nice waterfront property in South Sunset. It has also morphed into Don't Panic! Designs and now features a photography studio. I am still looking for vendors since I know have a ton of space to fill (starting prims 1311, after placement of new store over 900). I have been very fortunate lately and the store was given to me by my neighbor Joey, who makes prefab buildings. Erbo keeps asking me how I do it and I keep telling him, "I married Superman! I can do anything!" Hee hee. Honestly, I have no idea how I come across things like that but don't tell anyone. LOL On top of scoring on hell of a store, Joey also gave us one hell of a house for the new property that is also on the waterfront and is to be our new home. Yes, we are now renting but guess what, it's more room and NO TIER!! The land has over 500 prims (knocked down to over 200 after placement of the house) but it is one hell of a view. And since I originally wanted waterfront property to be able to watch the sun set in the ocean, it is so worth the reasonable rent. So what if I lose a garden, I gain an ocean at the end of a sim.
So you know what? Things are are going pretty freaking good. I am happy!!

Now I am going to pass out and get some sleep before face meets keyboard, hehe.

Dani

**I study nuclear science, I love my classes
I got a crazy teacher, he wears dark glasses
Things are going great and they're are only getting better
I'm doing alright, getting good grades
My future's so bright, I gotta wear shades
I've got a job waiting for my graduation
Fifty thou a year--buys a lot of beer
Things are going great and they're are only getting better
I'm doing alright, getting good grades
My future's so bright, I gotta wear shades**
Future's So Bright I Gotta Wear Shades
Timbuk 3

4 Comments:

At 8/19/2006 1:36 PM, Blogger Steven said...

As for the pet peeve ... I found a solution to that. It's called an RSS reader. Bloglines.com is a good place to start. :-) Read everything in one place.

 
At 8/19/2006 3:19 PM, Blogger Erbo Evans said...

I use Sage myself (as recommended by Torley), which is an add-on to Firefox. Since I follow many blogs, both SL-related and not, it's very useful.

 
At 8/19/2006 3:25 PM, Blogger Dani said...

Windows Live Mail for my desktop contains my RSS and all my updated blogs go there but that is only useful when I actually deign it necessary to open it and use it LOL. I get about 200 emails a day so I hate checking my mail. Ha ha

 
At 8/21/2006 5:16 PM, Blogger Torley said...

I find sometimes, someone starts a blog but then it becomes a novelty, not unlike some pets (*sad face*), and it no longer gets updated after a few weeks.

I do think it takes something special to put a little effort regularly and share about your life... 'specially your happiness and your joys! :)

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home