15.8.06

My ISP IS Trying To Make Me Kill Somebody


The problem has gotten worse and it is causing some real problems. I have had a few people think that they pissed me off and I left which is not the case. The stupid freaking modem has fried out and is crashing me. Today I placed call 7, 8, 9 and 10 to the company and they informed me not only do I have a spike in the line coming from the company (NO SHIT), but that the soonest that they can have someone out here is the 22nd of August. NO FUCKING WAY!!! I am so fed up with this company that I am ready to drive to their corporate offices with a WMD and nuke their asses. This is complete and utter BS! Anyway I am now on the FOURTH modem and have internet for the moment.
So if you see me in-world and I poof in the middle of a conversation, forgive me I am not mad, my ISP blows chunks.

Dani

BTW IF THIS SHIT HAPPENS IN THE MIDDLE OF MY WEDDING I WILL HAVE COMCASTS ASS!!!

3 Comments:

At 8/16/2006 11:55 PM, Blogger Erbo Evans said...

Should I begin watching the news sites for the headline "Crazed Woman Attacks Cable Company Offices"? :-)

 
At 8/17/2006 3:31 AM, Blogger Dani said...

No just watch for one that says "Cable Office inexplicably explodes". Don't mess with a technologically saavy nerd's livelihood. :-)

 
At 8/17/2006 6:22 PM, Blogger Erbo Evans said...

Just don't do anything that'll raise the DHS' National Terrorist Threat Level...:-)

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home