6.8.06

Lesson Learned.....


1.) When you are pissed off, use tact to get your point across.

2.) Don't confront the person you are mad at if a mediator is available. You are not going to solve anything and both of you will wind up pissed.

3.) Don't blow up on the person that is trying to help. It is not nice and you feel like shit afterwards.

4.) Hell don't blow up on your friends, the probably are innocent bystanders who had nothing to do with why you are mad.

5.) If you are to mad to say anything in a civilized manner, walk away before you hurt someone close to you.

In case you haven't figured it out, my temper got the best of me but things are fine now.
This has been a public service announcement brought to you by General Electric. GE, we bring good things to light.

Dani

--
Yeah, you know you got to help me out

Yeah, oh don't you put me on the backburner

You know you got to help me out

You're gonna bring yourself down

Yeah, you're gonna bring yourself down

Yeah, you're gonna bring yourself down

I got soul, but I'm not a soldier

I got soul, but I'm not a soldier
...
Yeah, you know you got to help me out
Yeah, oh don't you put me on the backburner
You know you got to help me out

You're gonna bring yourself down
You're gonna bring yourself down

Yeah, oh don't you put me on the backburner

Yeah, you're gonna bring yourself down--
All These Things That I've Done
The Killers

3 Comments:

At 8/06/2006 4:09 PM, Blogger Erbo Evans said...

Parallels to this post, eh, Love? No matter; we all have things to learn occasionally.

But please reread the last two of my own lessons...I think they apply here, too.

 
At 8/06/2006 11:57 PM, Blogger Akela Talamasca said...

It was when I lost control of my werefleas, wasn't it?

 
At 8/07/2006 7:52 PM, Blogger Quantus said...

hey.
good stuff - smart girl.
sounds like ya had an interesting last couple days.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home