2.8.06

I'll Take You To The Candy Shop.........


Well tonight was incredibly interesting. First off, Val had problems with setting up to DJ so I had to call Erbo at work to get him to help her out. Once that got rolling I was able to leave the club and go take care of somethings that I need to do. I was able to hunt down some new poles for the club and have come across some possibilities for the new restuarant that is going in The Highwayman.Since a lot of the dance concentration is in the Cutlass and Trancing I think having a romantic restuarant in the Highwayman will do just fine.
We had Matt27 join our security team tonight and Val found a new host, Freddy. So our employee team is shaping up nicely. I have promoted Zues to security but he still is allowed to dance on slower nights when not much security is needed and am pondering making my him my Administrative Assistant. Val wants it to be ZoeyStar but I would rather have a male assistant of the heavy listing, besides men take orders better. Just kidding. I just prefer to have males assistants, whatever call me sexist. :-)
After Erbie left for the evening i got to hang out with Zues and Vio for a bit and pick up some new outfits. We teased Zues about Man Meat while helping him find a new thong. But I am happy to say, that Zues has found a kindred spirit in his friend Sonoma and a relationship could be forming there. I hope he does find some measure of happiness somewhere, he could sure use it.
Along with the teasing, we did have a chance to talk and Zues is just an absolute doll when he lets his guard down and relaxes. I really do enjoy having someone to bounce around with, it kind of reminds me of the time I spent with Chris before he....
Anyway today was a lovely day and things were pretty good. I had a good time spending quiet time with Erbo as well and I always do treasure the time I get to spend with him. He does mean the world to me and I love the fact that I am able to be a part of his life. For that I am grateful.

Dani

-Why don't we turn the clock to zero honey?
I'll sell the stock we'll spend all the money
We're starting up a brand new day
Turn the clock all the way back
I wonder if she'll take me back
I'm thinking in a brand new way
Turn the clock to zero sister
You'll never know how much I missed her
Starting up a brand new day
Turn the clock to zero boss
The rivers wide well swim across
We're starting up a brand new day-
Brand New Day
Sting

2 Comments:

At 8/02/2006 11:56 AM, Blogger Akela Talamasca said...

Dani, here are the interview answers that Chris gave me. I'll run the interview today, and put a short mention of his passing.

Your name: Chris Ellsworth

How did you first come to SL?: Heard a podcast and saw a MTV news report and thought I would give it a try.

How did you choose your name?: Well my first real name is Chris..and went with a last name that kinda sounded richy.

What's your favorite thing about SL?: Making new friends, dancing, and fishing.

What do you like least about SL?: All the drama

Favorite hangout/store?: The Shelter and of late Hearts Enchanted.

Name one new feature you'd like to see added to SL: A easier way of keeping inventory seperated..like when you buy clothes it let's you put them into different folders automatically.

Shout outs: Just want to say Hey to everyone at the Shelter!!! You all Rock!!

 
At 8/03/2006 12:11 PM, Blogger Erbo Evans said...

Akela: I thanked you over on SLI, so let me thank you here as well.

Danielle, blessed Danielle: You are a joy to me. I suggested some "quality time" so we could downshift from the events of the day and renew that connection we have. I'm glad you found it as worthwhile as I did.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home