1.8.06

If I Could Place Time In A Bottle.....


Today was better once I got some sleep, which lead to OVER sleeping and being late to the Cutlass to DJ, but what the hell I felt better. Note to Self: Do not try to DJ when your brain is still stuck in sleep mode, it freaking sucks and the music is WAY to loud. Alas, after a few technical difficulties that has nothing to do with my body, I was able to make it through the rest of the set. During my set Mamba had me play Everything I Do (I Do For You) for ZoeyStar so that he could propose to her. That was just all kinds of sweet and romantic and such. Gawd I am such a sucker for romance, I absolutely adore the mushy crap. (hint, hint) Well Mamba asked Erbo later to be the Best Man and Val and I are to be the Bridesmaids. (Always the Bridesmaid, never the bride.) The reception is going to be held at the Cutlass for them. It is all just too sweet but I love it.
I spoke to Blue Skye today as well. She is still working on getting Bro's affairs in order and it is totally tearing her up. I hate the situation for her and she knows she has someone to lean on and a shoulder or two to cry on if the need arises. The Memorial Service will be held at Darkwood Cathedral this Saturday at 2 p.m. SLT. The place is absolutely old world and gorgeous and I know that he would have loved it. Oh I miss him so much. It is all just so unfair. (Not going to cry, not going to start on this today)
After the party we all went grocery shopping and bought way to much stuff as usual but we had a good time. Even still we had a moment of weirdness, when we TP'd into this one store and some girl instantly IMs me and asked if I wanted to be her mommy. Turns out she is young and pregnant. We ultimately turned her down because that was just too much to handle at this particular time and we are not running a halfway house for young girls either. Even Val had to pass on that one. It was just too weird, none of us knew that girl from a hole in the wall but her she was wanting us to adopt her. Honey I will take a raincheck on that one but don't hold you breathe.
One the bad side of the news camp, Zues broke up with Val just when things were starting to go well. Oh well my name is Wes and I am not in that mess. Either way Val is all pissed off not that I blame her there, dumping sucks and Zues is worried that it is going to cost him his job. I told him not to worry about that though. My opinion on the whole thing is that it would be a gi-normous pile of BS if his personal relationship with Val was to bleed over into the business and I would totally be against any terminating him based on that or some other BS reason just to get rid of him. They are both my friend and they are both adults and they should be able to work out any problems that they might have.
Anyhoo, all things considered the night was pretty cool. Q-Ball gave me the item that I had commissioned him to make for me as a gift for Erbo. It is a kissing snowglobe and I placed it in the garden. As we were saying goodnight I snapped off a picture to post here. Q-Ball I am indebited to you because the globe is comepletely awesome!!
Other than that nothing much new so I am going to head to bed. See you in the funny papers.

Dani

-Angely i demony kruzhili nado mnoj
Rassekali ternii i mlechnye puti
Ne znaet schast'ya tol'ko tot
Kto ego zova ponyat' ne smog
I am calling, calling now, spirits rise and falling
Soboj ostat'sya dol'she
Calling, calling, in the depth of longing
Soboj ostat'sya dol'she
Stand alone...Where was life when it had a meaning
Stand alone...Nothing's real anymore and ...-
Inner Universe
Ghost in the Shell:Stand Alone Complex theme
Yoko Kanno

3 Comments:

At 8/01/2006 10:21 AM, Blogger Reina Quine said...

Awww, cute! Though that HAD to have been inspired by FE's snowglobe on the shelter roof Saturday, right? XD He whips up the most amazing things at the drop of a hat.

 
At 8/01/2006 11:24 AM, Blogger Erbo Evans said...

And when you turned the girl down, you blamed me for it. That's OK, though, I don't mind being used as an excuse in a good cause. That situation was just too weird--and, for SL, that's saying something. :-)

 
At 8/01/2006 4:34 PM, Blogger Akela Talamasca said...

Hey Dani. I'm so sorry; Chris was a nice guy, and I wish I'd gotten to know him better. He was going to be my next Resident Snapshot... and now I don't think it would be appropriate to put his interview up. I can send it to you if you're interested.

Again, I'm really sorry. I know you miss him a lot, and I can't replace him, but just know that I'm around if you need a furry shoulder.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home