25.8.06

I Believe I Have Answered My Own Question :-)





Well as promised, I am posting some picturesI took of the new store. I am having a blast with it and with finding new things to put into it. Happiness abounded when I recieved a visit from My Most Favorite Wolfie!
I am always thrilled when I get a few moments to spend with him and I was supposed to go watch Building Shelter with him but alas I was foiled by lag again. Stupid Lag.
Anyhoo, things are progressing nicely and I believe that the Lovely Blue Skye has met a nice person that she has been keeping time with recently. I know who because I had a hand in it and let's just say that it is wonderful to see Skye and this person happy. Only bad thing is the mystery man won't stop bending my ear about everything Skye. :-D Seriously folks, it is lovely to see some joy flowing and I am truly happy for the both of them. (Good things come to those who wait)
On another note, I made a few drastic changes to our house on the beach in an effort to gain prims to put in the nursery that will be need soon. One who suffers from lack of sleep should never go shopping with someone who just came into a large sum of money, it gets you in trouble. Hence Val had a ton of money on her and I am sleepy, thus easily swayed and now the house has suffered drastically for it. :-) Sorry Erbo. Another good thing to remember is that the sleep deprived should NEVER decorate. I thought I was ticky about item placement when I have had sleep, tonight I realized that I am ten times worse when I have not had sleep. And I am forgetful (Damn rezz foo).
Well that is the summary of most stuff. Details will follow when I am not about to face plant the keyboard. :-)
See ya in the funny papers.

Dani

No quote tonight, brain shut down a couple of hours ago when I had a good one. LOL

4 Comments:

At 8/25/2006 4:02 PM, Blogger Erbo Evans said...

Oh well...means I'll get a chance to rethink some item placement when I get in-world, too...

After we do our gig at Soulmates, of course.

 
At 8/25/2006 4:43 PM, Blogger Akela Talamasca said...

Aww, good for Skye! I'm as loving as I can be with her, but I'm just a wolfie; she needs a Man to shnorgle with!

 
At 8/25/2006 5:08 PM, Anonymous Alexander Lapointe said...

Good to hear that the store is working out well. Also, I'm loving the new blog layout! See you and Erbo in-world veryy soon!

 
At 8/25/2006 5:19 PM, Blogger Dani said...

Nice to know that my changes are appreciated. :-) I love to keep people on their toes.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home