23.8.06

Can Anyone Be Any Happier?


I am happy. The store is doing good. It has gotten a lot more traffic in it since the move and now that I have upgraded to the JEVN vendors the displays look a lot more professional. I have installed a welcome sign, a lotto ball, a raffle ball and a greeter bott named Marvin. Joey popped in today and says that things are shaping up nicely and a visit from Torley a couple of days ago seems to hold a good omen or something. I keep forgetting to take a picture of the store to post here but I promise to do so soon. I also put a arch, love chair, barbeque, bench, fountain and wheel barrow out the door that leads to the ocean. So a nice little romantic area to sit and watch the sunset.
Oh the home front, Erbo and I spent a couple of hours testing out our new sound for Soulmates. We DJ/Host our first events there tomorrow and wanted to make sure that we sounded good. I am DJ Dani California now and I think it will be fun. I have always like working at Soulmates. Eye and Linda go out of their way to make sure their employees feel like family and that is so cool.
Other than that things are going rather nicely for us and that is just so freaking cool. There was a little drama but the mute button put a stop to that real quick. Ever since then it has been quite peaceful and calm.
See ya in the funny papers.
Dani

2 Comments:

At 8/23/2006 4:16 PM, Blogger Akela Talamasca said...

She's a runner, rebel and a stunner! Suits you to a T, ducks!

 
At 8/24/2006 1:12 PM, Blogger Dani said...

Why thank you Wolfie :-)

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home