26.8.06

And Then There Are The Times I Should Just Goto Bed....

Instead of catching up on reading some other people's posts. Thanks Triste, I blame you for my lack of sleep. :-D
I will play too.

[A is for age]
None of you darn business, don't you know you never ask a Lady her age. :-)

[B is for booze of choice]
If I have to pick I will chose something that is readily available in the U.S. Since I drink once in a Green Moon my drink of choice is Stolichnya Vodka with orange juice (Stoli Screw)
[C is for career of choice]
Student right now majoring in business.
.
[D is for your drug of choice]
Caffeine and Nicotine (I'm a die hard smoker)
[E is for one essential item you use everyday]
Compaq Presario V2000
[F is for favorite song at the moment]
Anything Kill Hannah (I cheat LOL)
[G is for favorite game]
Second Life.
[H is for Hometown]
Brooklyn, New York till the day I die.
[I is for instruments you play]
Flute but I prefer to sing
[J is for favorite juice]
Ocean Spray Cranapple (my grandmother's fault)
[K is for kids]
A girl and a boy. The boy is the youngest.
[L is for last hug]
My Hubby.
[M is for marriage?]
December 15, 2004
[N is for nickname]
Trinity or Deacon Frost (depends on whose butt I kicked and how. My sensei is very twisted and my best friend.)
[O is for number of overnight hospital stays]
Two many to list.
[P is for phobias]
People and heights.
[Q is for quote]
I actually have two one from Neitzche "What does not kill you makes you stronger." and one from Highlander "There can only be one." to which I add "And sugar it sure as hell isn't you."
[R is for biggest regret]
At times being born, but we won't go into that here (hey at least I am honest.)
[S is for singing]
Often and once in concert but never in church I would burst into flames if I went there. LOL (it's a joke)
[T is for time you woke up]
You mean I am supposed to sleep?
[U is for underwear]
Wouldn't you like to know? ;-)
[V is for vegetable you love]
Corn
[W is for worst habit]
I will admit it is smoking, but good luck trying to get me to quit. Ha ha
[X is for number of x-rays you've got]
See the answer for hospital stays.
[Y is for yummy food you make]
Anything. I love to cook!
[Z is for zodiac sign]
Pisces Feb. 19th I was born on the cusp therefore I am confused. Haha

There you have a sneak peek at the person behind the AV. Enjoy!!

2 Comments:

At 8/26/2006 7:24 AM, Blogger mfaizalzul said...

nice blog..

 
At 8/26/2006 9:46 PM, Blogger Erbo Evans said...

Meme propagated here, Love.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home