18.8.06

And All This Love.....


Short post. I am incredibly happy right now. My ISP behaved and the wedding went off in spite of some minor delays. I crashed while taking pics but that was LL's fault. But overall, everything was amazingly beautiful and so wonderful!! One of pics is now in Tippy Fizz's picks list as well as in both of our profiles. :-)
Most of all I would like to thank all of the guests that showed up and the wedding party, you all made this the most wonderful night of my SL life. I would also like to that Eye Dangle for filling in as minister. Eye the ceremony couldn't have been any sweeter or more meanigful without you. To Linda Bobbysocks, thank you for all of your time and arrangements, they were very heartfelt and beautiful. And to Quantus Rust, thank you Pops, nuff said.
To thank every member of my wedding party would take a bit but each one of you is special to me in your own way and I thank you for taking the time to be there and I love you all.
To the man of the hour, Erbo, I would marry you again everyday if that would make you happy. Thanks to you I am the happiest woman on the grid. I love you very much.
Ok I am going to go and grin from ear to ear now. Again, thank you all and I love each and every one of you.
Dani

--In your eyes, the light the heat
In your eyes, I am complete
In your eyes, I see the doorway
To a thousand churches
The resolution of all the fruitless searches
In your eyes, I see the light and the heat
In your eyes
Oh, I want to be that complete
I want to touch the light the heat I see
In your eyes--
In Your Eyes
Peter Gabriel

2 Comments:

At 8/18/2006 4:50 AM, Blogger Bay Shiras said...

I'm so glad everything worked out fine. Now, I wish you all the best for the future. But the future starts tomorrow. Enjoy today!

I remember the feeling:

that night
that night
the music played
and the stars shined so bright
the wind moved slowly
the leaves in the tree
and all i could think of
was you looking at me

that night
that night
time stood still
it was just you and me
nothing mattered
you were all i could see
the tender kiss
and my life was complete

 
At 8/18/2006 12:24 PM, Blogger Erbo Evans said...

Now I've had the time of my life,
No, I've never felt this way before,
Yes, I swear, it's the truth,
And I owe it all to you...
- Bill Medley & Jennifer Warnes

In the blood of Eden
Lie the woman and the man,
With the man in the woman
And the woman in the man,
In the blood of Eden
Lie the woman and the man,
We wanted the union,
Oh, the union of the woman,
The woman and the man...
- Peter Gabriel

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home