13.8.06

ACK!!! Boom...Crash....Stream of Curses...Login...Repeat


I HATE MY ISP!!!! It freaking sucks!! I have had the company techs out here like 6 times and on three of those times they replaced the modem and the piece of crap still crashes! It has become quite apparent to my husband and myself that there is a spike in the cable signal itself that is frying out the modem because a similar thing happens to the cable signal which causes us to lose channels that should be available. Yet the cable company swears that this is not possible and that all is fine. REALLY?? Bullpucky!!!! We lost internet 6 times in the space of 4 hours and each time it was down for 15 to 30 minutes!!!! And these morons say I don't have a problem!!!! This occurs on a daily basis, you bet I have a freaking problem!! I am paying for internet that I barely get to use because it is down.
Well I for one have had enough of this BS and come Monday I am calling a new company and getting rid of the headache. My current company has lost a customer forever and believe me I am going to let them know!!

1 Comments:

At 8/14/2006 11:28 AM, Blogger Erbo Evans said...

You're not the only one that seemed to be having trouble with Comcast recently...Steven Den Beste was also reporting problems with them on the 10th. See this page on his Chizumatic anime blog (entry 20060810.2105).

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home