20.7.06

You Spin Me Right Round Baby......

Hells Yes!!!! Tonight we fired up the turntables with me at the helm for what was supposed to be a couple of hours after LL fixed the grid (gotta love those updates). Well I have to tell you I started at 6:30 - 7 pm SLT and it was about 3 am SLT when I finally stopped spinning!! The place was freaking packed and we weren't even open for business yet!!!!! All I can say is DAMN!!! It was positively awesome to see that many people having a hella good time. I just know things are going to fired up when we open officially tonight. For tonight everyone is going to be Pirate Chic and Erbie is going to go all out to look like Captain Jack from Pirates of the Carribean. I hope we have enough people there to bring the sim down.

Other than that I had to help a friend in need. Something that I can't go into details about but let's just say they felt a lot better after I spent sometime listening to them, That is something that just gives me a whole heap of warm fuzzies. Being able to help a friend in need and listen to their problems or let them cry on your shoulder is something that I enjoy doing. I think that everybody should have a friend like that and I am proud to be one of those people that others can depend on for just that.

Well kiddies, see you all at the sim crashing tonight!!! Be there or be L7!!

Dani

-Yeah I, I get to know your name
Well I, could trace your private number baby
All I know is that to me
You you like you're lots of fun
Open up your lovin' arms
I want some...want some-
You Spin Me Right Round
Dead or Alive

2 Comments:

At 7/20/2006 11:19 AM, Anonymous Erbo Evans said...

Yeah! Come on down to The Cutlass Club tonight! Let's fill up Seopophang sim and show all those other clubs how it's done! Arrr, mateys!

 
At 7/20/2006 12:49 PM, Blogger Akela Talamasca said...

I'll be there with fur on!

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home