24.7.06

She's So Popular.........





Oh today was tons of fun. We (me and my twin sissy, Valorna) spent the day with Erbo. We got him new some long hair and he got us some nice necklaces and a new vendor in the process. The vendor that sole us the jewelry is going to be putting a little thing up in The Cutlass Club. So now we have two vendors and space for 2 or 3 more. Things are coming together rather nicely. We are sticking to the Thursday - Saturday schedule until we get some more manpower but I have this nagging feeling that I mentioned that before so I shall move on.
After the vendor deal we shopping for a formal for me and Val for the Shelter Ball. We found these cool matching outfits my white and Val's in purple. I also got a school girl outfit as well. Then we when to the wrong store and got the shoes for the outfit. After the shoes, off to the ball we went. I sat out by the pool while Erbo and Val danced the night way. Jacek came in drag which too fun
Ater the Shelter went to a brunch stores to shop. So over all It was a pretty decent evening and that makes het awesome hee. I put the picture up so that you can see the only way that you can tell us apart is with out eyes, and the fact that I wear glasses.

Well kiddies this is a short post because I can bearely keep my eyes open. Same bat time, same bat channel.

Danni


_You shut your mouth how can you say
I go about the things the wong way
I am human and I need to beloved
Just like everybody else does.-
How Soon Is Now?
Love Spit Love

5 Comments:

At 7/24/2006 7:46 AM, Anonymous Shockwave Plasma said...

I can't belive I missed "Dancing in your underwear at the Shelter night"!! Oh Bum.

They must have had to put Sumar on sedatives first.

 
At 7/24/2006 11:10 AM, Anonymous Erbo Evans said...

Shockwave, those outfits were leather corset sets with long flexiprim skirts. Val and Danielle were properly covered, even by Shelter standards. But I'm sorry I missed that little dance, as I had to go to bed...

 
At 7/24/2006 3:00 PM, Blogger Akela Talamasca said...

Is it just me, or are you two competing for the title of Jean Grey as the Black Queen?

 
At 7/24/2006 5:35 PM, Anonymous ShockWave Plasma said...

Erbo, If your trying to make me feel better that I missed " Dancing in your leather corset at The Shelter night " it, errr, well, um, didn't work, sorry.

(makes mental note to ask Oni to organize one)

 
At 7/24/2006 9:09 PM, Blogger Dani said...

Shockwave!!
I am thrilled to see that you have found my little hidey hole and look forward to more comments from you.
I will have a leather corset night just for you at the Cutlass Club if you like. :-)

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home