16.7.06

Now I've Had The Time of My Life.....


And now ladies and gentlemen, the moment you have all been waiting for. Here he is sitting next to me in our new home, in our new hot tub. I give you the most wonderful man in the world, Erbo Evans. We completed the construction of our villa tonight and were just taking a break. The villa is absolutely gorgeous. It follows the floorplans to a T with a few minor modernizations such as the hot tub. Most of the doors are covered with nice curtains and there is a wide screen television in the bedroom. We spent the evening listening to some smooth jazz and the atmosphere was just absolutely relaxing. I am just the happiest girl in the world. I have a great guy and a fabulous home, who could ask for anything more? :-)

I did happen to find an interesting store today. It was three floors of the most interesting stuff. A lot of it was BSDM equipment but there where some fabulous outfits there too and you know me and my Fabulous Sense of Style. I may have to pay another trip there some other time. :-)

But I have to cut this post short because most of my time was spent decorating the new house. Please stay tuned this station for more news as it happens.

Dani

-A million roads, a million fears
A million suns, ten million years of uncertainty
I could speak a million lies, a million songs,
A million rights, a million wrongs in this balance of time
But if there was a single truth, a single light
A single thought, a singular touch of grace
Then following this single point , this single flame,
The single haunted memory of your face
I still love you I still want you
A thousand times the mysteries unfold themselves
Like galaxies in my head-
A Thousand Years
Sting

1 Comments:

At 7/16/2006 4:52 PM, Anonymous Erbo Evans said...

*blush*

But really, the New Roma villa was an interesting build, trying to follow the historical design of a Roman house and adapt it to SL construction standards. I am glad we had the extra space to build on, though, or it wouldn't have turned out as nice as it did. Now I need to do things like install some hardware lights in the peristylium and atrium, too...everything goes better with hardware lights. :-)

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home