20.7.06

My Backpack's Got Jetts

WOOT WOOT!!!! With a few minor glitches day one is under our belt and we are full steam ahead into day too. DJ Dani E. was powering the wheels of steel again. I have to admit that I have become rather addicted to spinning but I realize that it has to be down in moderation not only to keep the music fresh but to also keep from burning out on it. I must ay that I do believe givena little more time and practice I will have it down to a science. I got Erbie to try it out after the club cleared and now he has become "Der Erbinator". He sounds like a morning Dj to me because his is soooo cheerful and pleasant. I feel like I should be sitting in morning traffic with a cigarette and a cup of coffee bitching about the drive. (Actually he sounds quite good but since he is going to read this I have to give him crap.LOL)

But fortunately or unfortunately all good things must come to an end. The Rant Thing Cometh.....

The Rant
Why is it when someone pesters you about doing the job you hired them to do they leave you hanging. We had a certain young person, well actually two that we hired no call-no show tonight. One of them was so gung ho that we heard firom them just about every freaking day, several times a day and then on the big day he doesn't show up. What kind of BS is that? We didn't hear crap from him all day and still haven't heard from him as of yet!
How can a person be so irresponsible? They should at least have the decency to say "Hey something came up and I can't be there". But NOOOOOOOO, they just blow it off altogether and then if given a chance they probably would come up with some lame excuse like "I stubbed my toe and it hurt real bad so I couldn't use my hands". Well waa freaking waa and boo freaking hoo!!!!!! Grow up and get a life!! When put in a position of responsibility you are SUPPOSED to live up to that responsibility. It is amazing the number of young people who no longer care about doing a job to the best of their abilities any more. They no longer care about living up to their responsibilities. Well this is the type of BS that just PISSES ME OFF and I can't wait to tell the little twerp that he no longer has a job. I mean it was opening night for chrissakes!! What if I hadn't been prepared for the possibility? Then opening night could have been a disaster. People who lack the responsibility to take a job and do it well are at the top of my SH#T List and the all need to be dropped off on some deserted island and NUKED BACK TO THE STONE AGE!!!! The world would be a better place then.

Ok I am done but needless to say we have no placed another ad for DJs and this time the ad is more specific in detailing what we are looking for. It also gives the person strict instructions on the penalty for not following instructions and hopefully we will be able to replace the lost DJ. Other than that things are really peachy kee. Same bat time, same bat channel.

Dani E.


-My backpack's got jets
I'm Boba the Fett
I bounty hunt for Jabba Hutt
To finance my vette
I chill in deep space
A mask is over my face
Well I deliver the prize
But I still narrow my eyes
Cause my time I don't like to waste
Get down-
Fett's Vette
MC Chris

3 Comments:

At 7/21/2006 10:35 AM, Anonymous Erbo Evans said...

"Der Erbinator" is a name my little brother came up with to call me. I like it better than some of the others he comes up with, like "Erbosaurus Rex," "Erbonomically Correct," and so forth.

And I do think it's funny that only I can pronounce the name of the sim the club is in...:-)

 
At 7/21/2006 1:49 PM, Blogger Dani said...

Erbosaurus Rex, hmmmm.....has a nice ring to it. :-)

 
At 7/21/2006 2:29 PM, Anonymous Erbo Evans said...

heh...It would fit with the fact that my playlist is likely to be heavy on "dinosaur rock." :-)

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home