31.7.06

Man, Myth, Brother, Friend, Gone


I would love to say that today was a wonderful day, but if I did I would be lying. In truth I am heartbroken and sick to my stomach and hoping that the news isn't true. I am praying that my brother, my friend is still alive and this is all some sort of cruel sick joke. I want him to come in world oblivious to what has happen cracking jokes. I want him to sneak up behind me and tickle me or marvel at some cool new place that we have discovered. Above all else, I DON'T WANT HIM TO BE GONE FROM ME FOREVER!
My poor Blue Skye, they had just moved into a house down the hill from us. We had matching houses even and now this. Oh Skye, things were just getting good for the two of you. Believe me when I say he absolutely adored you, he loved you honey, so much. You were his world Skye, never forget that!
I am sorry to cut this short but I can't do this right now. It hurts too much.

I miss you Bro.

Dani

-
Would you know my name
If I saw you in heaven?
Would it be the same
If I saw you in heaven?
I must be strong
And carry on,
'Cause I know I don't belong
Here in heaven.-
Tears in Heaven
Eric Clapton

1 Comments:

At 7/31/2006 10:39 AM, Blogger Erbo Evans said...

I miss him too, honey.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home