17.7.06

Just put me on my back, Knock me out again......


Most of today was spent decorating our fabulous new home. We had a couple of visitors as well. Dolmere came by for a moment and so did AllieKat Stovall. Allie gave us some furniture that she had made as a house warming gift. I thought that was awfully kind of her and she is welcome over anytime. Of course so is Dolmere because he is an absolute sweety.

We then went to The Shelter Ball. I had a wonderful time there and they were holding the best gown/suit contest. I didn't win and Erbo, who had best suit for 3 weeks was beaten by Sal, the tuxedoed elephant! That was just too funny. To be beaten in a suit contest by an elephant, oh the humility. :-) After the contest we went to Cameo, wheree we rode in the carriage until I decided I wanted to play in the arcade. We had worn our Victorian outfits that we picked up in Caledon, so with the horse-drawn carriage we looked totally like a period couple. We played skee ball which I totally sucked at and rode the swing ride. Then we laid on the beach for a moment.

After Cameo, there was shopping!! I took Erbo to this store that Dolmere had given me the LM for, walked to a display and told Erbo to pick the one item in the whole display that I liked. Can you believe that he hit the nail right on the head in the first try? I swear he is absolutely amazing! We also picked up a pirate outfit for me and a pirate outfit for him. In a few more days the clubs will be open. I can't waiting for opening day and I hope Erbo took care of the event posting (fingers crossed).

No rants tonight the evening was quite perfect. :-) Stayed tuned for more late breaking news as it happens.

Dani

-I want a girl with lips like morphine
Knock me out every time they touch me
I want to feel a kiss just crush me
And break me down
Knock me out (Knock me out)
Knock me out (Knock me out)
Cause I've waited for all my life
To be here with you tonight-
Lips Like Morphine
Kill Hannah

2 Comments:

At 7/18/2006 4:53 AM, Anonymous Erbo Evans said...

NOW the event is posted. And at least we know the skybox pass vendor works. :-)

 
At 2/22/2007 8:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

NSU - 4efer, 5210 - rulez

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home