27.7.06

I Smell Sex and Candy Yeah......


Well were to begin. Today was okay, not the best and not the worst. First off, I started the day by talking to Chris and arranging more plants and stuff in the garden, then I went and talked to Skye G., Chris's significant other. After our friendly little visit I went back to my house to finish up the garden. By the time Erbo logged in I had a tropical paradise going on. We finished it up with a fountain pool complete with fishies. You can see Val and I sitting by it in the picture above.
Well I have to admit that lately I have been feeling a little stressed and that stress has spilled over onto others as all around bitchiness for lack of a better word. I had someone call me on it in an IM earlier today and failed to miss her point until later on in the evening, when something that Erbo said totally ticked me off and make me beat myself up over it. Generally, since I tend to be easy going it is easier for me to start to ponder my own deranged mood swings and examine the situation as a whole. This helps me to pinpoint the pebble in the shoe so to speak and in doing this, I was somewhat able to better vocalize what was bothering me in a conversation that was held later on. Well at least I think I did.
Anyhoo, during the course of the evening I was contacted by a store owner who wanted to place a vendor in the club. I had been trying to catch up with him since Monday when he was originally supposed to put the vendor in but had not been able to. He finally got hold of me tonight and said that he had been having trouble with the vendor. Being the consumate business woman that I am I offered to continue to hold a space for him if he succeded in fixing the vendor. He asked me to come see him. I assuming that he wanted to continue to talk business, I went. Long story short lets just say that I was sorely mistaken and that he is a sleazebag who was attempting to come between me and Erbo. Well, with Erbo's help I got the hell out of there and proceeded to tell him and Val want happened. In any event neither he nor his vendor is allowed in the club. To tell you how clueless this guy is, after I beat a hasty retreat he was still IMing me to tell me he would be discreet and see if I was coming back. Now it is my understanding that this sleazebag is married and if so I feel sorry for his wife.
Well that was my cracktastic day and I failed to include the few attacks on Shelter that I was privy too. All in all while it was not so bad it wasn't all that great either. Hopefully I will get back to my sunshiny self and stop feeling so out of sorts. See you in the funny papers.

Dani

-Something happens and I'm head over heels
I never find out til I'm head over heels
Something happens and I'm head over heels
Ah don't take my heart, don't break my heart
Don't, don't throw it away.-
Head Over Heals
Tears for Fears

4 Comments:

At 7/27/2006 10:58 AM, Blogger Erbo Evans said...

I think that our meeting last night may have helped you do just that. Now my major challenge today is going to be...staying awake. :-)

 
At 7/27/2006 3:21 PM, Blogger Dani said...

Lots and lots of coffee. That is how you stay awake. Remember Java good!

 
At 7/29/2006 3:47 AM, Blogger Akela Talamasca said...

This is when I REALLY wish I could be in SL more often. What good is having a wolfie if he's not there to be a watchdog?

 
At 8/15/2006 10:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice idea with this site its better than most of the rubbish I come across.
»

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home