30.7.06

I See Dumb People, All The Time......


Now before anybody gets their panties in a bunch, let me explain. Even though the party was in my honor (still haven't figured that one out but, Dixon Hill is on the case), I took a turn mixing up the music. I was in IM Hell get the standard requests and watching for tips so I could thank people. Well this IM pops in from a guy who I was supposed to interview a few days before when I had my internet crash. Anyhoo, I tell the guy that I am DJing and he needs to speak to Val or Erbo. This lovely person continues to IM me for another 15 minutes. In the words of Carlos Mencia, "Dee dee dee." Well finally I tell him to talk to Val and he goes to do so. Five seconds later he is banned from the club all together. After many IMs sent from me to Erbo and a few from the Genius, it basically breaks down that he told Val to blow him. Refer to the lines previously quoted by Mencia. He claims that his younger brother did it and is allowed back in the club.
Later on Erbo and I are shopping when we meet up with Val and Zues, guess who IMs me. Dee dee dee. He still wants to talk about the job, not gonna happen hun. His typing needs serious spell check and anyone as dense as him needs remedial classes and not a hosting position where typing is key. Long story short he got booted and banned again. HEY BRAINCHILD, GO PLAY IN TRAFFIC!! IT WON'T HURT A BIT!!
On the lighter side if life, I bought Erbie a nice Superman necklace and some clothes from Blaze.And we also got a maching outfit from there as well. We actually got to spend a lot of QT together and it was so awesome. I have to admit that I missed us doing that together. It seems that lately we are always doing something or another for the club and never have anytime for ourselves. I do severely miss our QT.
Well tomorrow is the Isabel Sim stress test also known as the Sheter Ball and Lag City. If you don't get there early enough forget about ever moving away from where you TP'd in at. Ok you can move it will just take you half an hour to do it. LOL Tomorrow's them is Wedding so I had to hunt down a wedding dress since Erbo and I eloped. Well I found one that is absolutely gorgeous and hope that I will win at least one prize tomorrow.
Other than that I will try to remember to get some pictures tomorrow. Tonight you will have to deal with what I affectionately call "Soon to be Dead Puppy". Oh and as promised here are the full Japanese words to Ready, Steady, Go by L~Arc~en~Ciel. I know what they mean in english, see if you can figure it out. :-) See you in the funny papers kiddies.

Dani

READY STEADY CAN'T HOLD ME BACK 
READY STEADY GIVE ME GOOD LUCK

READY STEADY NEVER LOOK BACK
LET'S GET STARTED READY STEADY GO

fukitonde yuku fukei korugaru you ni mae e

kurushi magure demo hyouteki wa mou minogasanai

ate ni naranai chizu yakute shimaeba ii sa

uzumoreta shinjitsu kono tenohira de tsukami torou

muchuu de (hayaku) kake nukete kita

urusai kurai ni harisake sou na kodou no takanari
hibite (yonde) iru kimi no koe
koko de tachidomaru you na jikan wa nai sa
READY STEADY GO
kazoe kirenai kizu kakae konde ite mo
chotto yasotto ja tamashi made wa ubawasenai
ano oka no mukou de kimi ni deaeta nara
nani kara hana sou sonna koto bakari omou yo
muchuu de (hayaku) kake nukete kita
urusai kurai ni harisake sou na kodou no takanari
hibite (yonde) iru kimi no koe
koko de tachidomaru you na jikan wa nai sa
READY STEADY GO

READY STEADY CAN'T HOLD ME BACK
READY STEADY GIVE ME GOOD LUCK
READY STEADY NEVER LOOK BACK
LET'S GET STARTED READY STEADY GO
kokoro wa (hashiru) ano sora no shita

karamawari suru kimochi ga sakebi dasu no o tomerarenai
kimi made (todoke) kitto ato sukoshi
atsuku hizashi ga terasu kono michi no mukou

READY STEADY GO
PLEASE. TRUST ME.

4 Comments:

At 7/30/2006 12:41 PM, Anonymous Reina Quine said...

You're a L'arc fan? Holy hell, I had no idea. I saw them in concert when they came to Baltimore, and it was beyond an incredible experience. I'm going to marry Tetsu when I grow up. <3

Woo Issy stress test! Ugh, wedding gowns are not my cup of tea, shopping for them isn't fun even in SL. I paid $1500 for a gown that fits too oddly to be worn, can't be modded, and the designer hasn't responded to my IMs, so...bleh!

 
At 7/30/2006 1:11 PM, Blogger Shaunny Stovall said...

well, dani, sorry i missed te party . but i ws at Pussycats Grand Opening and well it was lag city there and then the grid goes down for manual maintance. assests server went. fun! didnt lose my inventory! thank gawd! have fun hun might see you tongiht!

 
At 7/30/2006 3:57 PM, Blogger Dani said...

Oh Reina, you lucky ducky, I would love to see them in concert but according to their page it's going to be a while before they are close enough. You can have Tetsu cause HYDE is mine! (giggles) Although Ken is always hi-larious with that eternal cigareete sticking out of his mouth!

Shaunny, I hope to see you tonight and sorry about your opening! That whole situation last night blew chunks. Here's hoping that tonight will be much better.

 
At 7/30/2006 6:34 PM, Blogger Erbo Evans said...

At least our "Post-Grid-Downtime Party" seemed to work, featuring the talents of DJ ValleyGurl and Spoiled Trophy DJ Dani E...

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home