25.7.06

I Don't Care What You Say Anymore This Is My Life.....

Today was pretty decent not to much in the way of trouble. I like days like this when everything goes decent and there isn't too much in the way of trouble. The only dark spot was helping my friend and trying to keep them from doing anything silly or stupid. I hope I did not hurt their feelings tood badly but I have this compulsion to always tell the truth whether a person likes it or not. Want to know the truth ask me, want me to lie to you ask someone else. I like that philosophy, it makes life simpler. I don't like for other reasons besides the obvious one, but my second biggest reason is that I generally can't remember what I had for dinner yesterday, so how the hell and I going to remember what lie I told you last week? Therefore I don't lie. Besides lying promotes bad Karma.
Anyway we hammered out the pecking order of the Club's Management team so things should run a little smoother now and I have an office in the Villa that is totally sweet. I feel a lot better not having to worry about all the little details, now that I am able to just focus on a smaller part of the big picture. That reminds me I have to get the writeups together for this week's events. Man I am having a lazy week. I swear I just want to crawl under the bed and hide. =) You can't find me, I don't have to do anything right?
Anyhoo, live goes on. I guess I am too. I am going to go do some of the stuff I should have probably done last week and hope I don't get in too much trouble. LOL
And if you can find them, maybe you can hire the A-Team.

Dani

-I know what you want
I'm gonna take you to a midnight show tonight
If you can keep a secret, I've a blanket in the back seat on my mind
And a little place that sits beneath the sky
She turned her face to speak
But no one heard her cry
Drive faster boy
Drive faster boy-
Midnight Show
The Killers



Sorry no pic, blogspot was being stupid about the upload.

2 Comments:

At 7/25/2006 10:35 AM, Anonymous Erbo Evans said...

I think you told our friend (and, if he's reading this, he knows who he is) exactly what he needed to hear. That's why I just stood back and let you continue the good-for-your-soul lecture...

 
At 7/26/2006 2:43 AM, Blogger Akela Talamasca said...

A spoonful of sugar makes the medicine go down. You can often tell people the meanest things if you word them properly.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home