15.7.06

Here we are born to be kings....


Wow! Am I lucky or what? I must have the greatest guy in the world! I have this fascination with the Roman Empire and so I decided that I was going to live in a Roman Villa. Well tonight I get this bug up my butt and decide to go land shopping, I wanted some waterfront land to build my villa on. Can you say naive'? Little did I know, but waterfront land costs a small fortune! Well I had visions of a Roman Villa crumbling before my eyes. So I finally decide to settle for some land in the middle where it is cheaper and found some on a slope but I am short a little. And here comes my own personal hero to the rescue. Not only did he front me the money that I was short but, he pays for the land directly behind mine so that we now have this SUPER HUGE lot to build my villa on!! I have got to be the luckiest girl in the world!! No I know everyone wants to know who my superman is BUT good things come to those who wait! ;-)

So now I am going to spend the next hour or so hunting floor plans and such so that I can have a somewhat hystorically accurate villa. I say somewhat because I have to have windows. I love my floor to ceiling windows. I alway want to put some bluish-purple marble down around where I am going to put the atrium. I can't wait to plant the flowers and trees that are going to be in the atrium. Oh this is going to be so much fun!!

I got to talk briefly to my favorite Wolfie Akela today but we didn't get into an in depth conversation seeing as how he was getting ready to take off. I got to spend a couple of hours with him yesterday and he took me to some of the most amazing places. We talked and had a good time and he even got me to go furry with him. I was a snow leopard. Akela is such an awesome friend and such a wonderful person...er wolf that I just honestly adore him. I am going to have to sneak a picture of him so I can post it here.

And Now For the Rant.....
I have to ask myself why there are those people that come into SL for no other reason but to torment the NORMAL people that are already there. We residents call these people griefers because all they do is cause us grief. What purpose could you have for acting like a four year old? I think is very stupid and immature behavior and you really need to grow the hell up! If you have nothing to do with your time except torment people who are trying to have a good time then you need to get up and GO PLAY IN TRAFFIC!!!! Believe me, we will not miss you. I can not tell you how much it pisses me off to be at a club dancing on minute and find myself flying through the air or landing in the sea hundreds of miles away because some stupid moron thought it would be funny. I mean it seriously pisses me off and I really want to punt the idiot into next year. So I just have on thing to say to griefers, PULL THAT CRAP IN MY CLUB AND YOU WON'T LIKE ME VERY MUCH WHEN I AM DONE WITH YOU!!!!

Ok now since that is out of my system I can continue. I can't wait to start construction on the villa. Although I love the house I have in Rev Paradise the choices they give you for music SUCKS. Plus I hate paying rent and want to have someplace that I can walk around naked in if I so desire and not have to worry about the neighbors. :-) Really though I just want to have my own place and if you are wondering what club I am talking about, that is another good thing that comes to those who waits.

Well I am off in search of floorplans and pictures for what will be my lovely villa. Stay tuned.

Dani

-We'll jog with show folk on the sand
Drink Kirschwasser from a shell
San Francisco show and tell
Well I should know by now that its just a spasm
Like a Sunday in T. J.
That it's cheap but it's not free
That I'm not what I used to be
And that loves not a game for three-
Babylon Sisters
Steely Dan

2 Comments:

At 7/16/2006 7:14 AM, Anonymous Erbo Evans said...

Rather than make some comment to tip Danielle's hand, I will point people at my Snapzilla gallery...

 
At 7/16/2006 11:25 PM, Blogger Akela Talamasca said...

Thank you for the sweet words, Dani! I'm a Constant Reader of your blog now... just a li'l insight into the mind of one of my very favorite peoples in SL! Yipyipyipyipyip! *does wolfie dance*

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home