14.7.06

Begin at the Beginning


Since the beginning is always a good place to start I will begin there. I am proud to say that little has changed on me since I came to the Mainland from Welcome Island, Help Island, oh whatever the place we start at. :-)

The only additions that have been made to my lovely form has been a custom skin that took me from cartoony pale to relistic pale (I need to get some sun) and the fabulous Gurl 6 Hair (Six Kennedy rocks!!!!). Aside from the height fluctuations I have remained my lovely self. I did try a custom shape but it felt wrong and in less than 30 seconds I was back in my own skin.

Well to start with the first place that I landed at after leaving the "how to create yourself place" was the Hyles Inforhub. Let me tell you that while it is called an Inforhub there is nothing that I have discovered, very informative about it. I wandered around there for a few days because everytime I tried to teleport somewhere I would run into someone's ban wall. But thankfully on the fourth day my luck kicked in and I teleported to a nice place and after I regained my eyesight from the teleport flashbulb effect, the first person I saw was Shock. Shockwave Plasma is the lovely lady who told me about the fabulous Shelter and gave me a few Lindens to get started on the road to what would become my Fabulous Sense of Style (FSS for short). To this day although we don't talk much, I still consider her a very good friend and her since of charity has inspired in me the urge to give to others. (I hope on day to recover from that urge :-))

Well in arriving at the Shelter, I was greeted by numerous lovely people and given tons of freebies. Then the wonderful Lars Bismark gave me a landmark to the place that will become my home away from home, Gurl 6 Hair Warehouse, some Lindens and sent me on my way. When I returned to Shelter with my fabulous first hair, Mr. Bismark then took me shopping for some fabulous outfits and thus the quest was on to develop my FSS.

Since that first encounter with the Shock, Lars and the Shelter I have since acquired an awesome skyhome in Revolution Paradise and very nice friends. I have to admit that I have also had my encounters with the creepy stalker types as well, but that has taught me to chose my friends wisely.

I don't know what it is with most men but they see a single woman and assume that I am just dying for their company, WRONG!!!! If I am alone it is because I chose to be alone and if I speak to you, it is because I am being polite. My saying "Hi" is not a coded message implying that I am dying for your company. I do not want you to follow me around and hound me for my name and whether or not you can father my children. If I find you attractive and want to spend time with you, I will let you know. On the other hand just because I do spend time with you does not make me your girlfriend, property or any other such possession. YOU did not put a ring on my finger, YOU are not my father and YOU definitely don't OWN me. Get a clue!!!! Then get a life!!!

Ok somehow these always seem to turn into a rant. :-) But I have adjust quite nicely to my life in SL and I have met that special someone. I am having a blast and discovering some new place to explore everyday. I love my life and I enjoy being me.

So now you have some idea of how I started and became the wonderful person I am, my only complaint is that I need to find a new nickname. Everytime I turn around I am meeting another Dani. I might have to change my my nickname to Fergie or something. I don't know but I will figure something out. More later.

Dani

-I tried so hard and got this far

But in the end it doesn't really matter

I had to fall and lose it all

But in the end it doesn't even matter-

In The End

Linkin Park

2 Comments:

At 7/16/2006 7:12 AM, Anonymous Erbo Evans said...

"Begin at the beginning, and go on until you come to the end, then stop."
- The King of Hearts, Alice in Wonderland

"...and so I close, realizing that, perhaps, the ending has not yet been written."
- Atrus, Myst

A good start to the story!

 
At 2/04/2007 1:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have you taken the right vitamin lately? Is your body answering that question right now? Shocking truth about why this whole food vitamin has set a new standard! This can improve your quality of life.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home