26.7.06

And Do You Feel Scared, I Do.......


Well for a day that started off so fun, it fell into the crapper really freaking quick. I bounced around with Chris and Val looking at houses and then had to go and take a nap seeing as how I had been up for a while. Before I left I ran into my friend in need, we talked briefly and all things seemed hunky dory.
Well when I returned from my nap we were all at Shelter having a good time and dancing. Well I had been shopping with Val before that when I got an IM from the other half of the friend in need. I directed the other half to the friend and decided to go from there.
Well long story short the friend ended up jumping down my throat for no other reason than they could and I spent the rest of what should have been a pleasant evening decorating my new house, absolutely miserable. Well the friend with their head up their ass spent the rest of the night IMing me to apologize but I was having none of that because I was not and am still not in the mood to deal with them. And I probably won't be for a while because everything they said to me was rude and freaking hurt my feelings.
Anyway on a positive not Val bought the plot next to ours and is now our neighbor, which is a good thing. She has a nice little house that she is fixing up on her land and we have boxed the villa for a moment and acquired a rather nice modern-style home (pictured above). I have really enjoyed furnishing it for the most part and the extra space allows for a gazeboa and trees along with some flowers.
Anyway, since I am not in the best of moods I am going to go for now. See you in the funny papers.

Dani

-We're not scared to lose it all
Security thrown through the wall
Futures dreams we have to leave behind
A thousand skeptic hands
Won't keep us from the things we plan
Unless we're clinging to the things we prize
And do you feel scared?
I do, but i won't stop and falter
And if we throw it all away
Things can only get better-
Things Can Only Better
Howard Jones

3 Comments:

At 7/26/2006 10:49 AM, Blogger Erbo Evans said...

The villa may be back someday; you never know. I could always set up a copy in a sandbox to impress the newbies...

 
At 8/15/2006 1:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

 
At 12/25/2006 8:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Like what?
hydrocodone lortab

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home