18.7.06

All I Want....

Oh tonight was off the hook! It got off to a slow start at first but once that train got going, it was unstoppable. I bounced around for a bit and popped into Shelter were some of us girls gave Skilly a hard time for looking like a Willy Wonka Redux. At one point I commented while he was dancing with me that he smelled like chocolate and was a wonderful dancer. Some other girls commented that he could be our best friend and that we would all have to take turns giving him a whirl around the dance floor. His response was along the lines of fine as long as we didn't like and I commented that he gave new meaning to the never ending gobstopper. It got bad from there, everybody's mind took a detour to the gutter. LOL Then Skilly showed me his copy of the Tardis from Dr. Who and I just had to have one, soooo Skilly teleported me to the store and we looked around. While we were there he said some very sweet things about my friend Keeva and I was just all sappy on the inside because they were just that sweet. If you ask me I would say that Skilly is skillfully smitten with Ms. Keeva. :-) That is just sooo cute.

Anyhoo I digress. While at the store I got a feeling that we should head back to Shelter. We get back and who do I see? My favorite Wolfie, Akela!!!! We screamed each others names like we hadn't seen each other in 5 years, it was so funny. Then of course, I had to give him the customary belly rub because that is how we greet each other and I would have it no other way. I mean if I am having a bad day and Akela is around I just go give him a belly rub and everything is all better. Anyways, I took Akela to show him the villa and then we went to my home away from home, Gurl 6 to try and find him a better do. Well he went to try on one and when he took his old hair off his clothes went with it!!!! I was looking at human Akela in ALL of his natural born glory!! Needless to say (and I am ashamed to admit) I died laughing while Akela died of embarassment. Needless to say we decided that any further demos of hair styles would be done somewhere private. :-)

Well after Akela left I popped into the XXX Playground out of boredom and met Zues, a dancer there. We got to talking and he is a really nice guy with a girlfriend. Since his I dancer I mentioned to him about some positions at the clubs that will be opening soon. I gave him the lookie-loo and he thought everything was pretty cool. He said that he would talk it over with his girl and that he might have other friends that would also be interested. He also showed me his pet dragon and I just had to have one so he gave me the LM. Well after he blew my popsicle stand (get your minds out pf the gutter) I headed over to pet dragon central.

At pet dragon central is were my darling Erbie found me. While we were browsing it came down the wire that Gravity Club was having a leather and straps event and since had the perfect outfit and the prize money was right, we decided to go. And guess what kiddies? I freaking won!! A L$600 prize purse was all mine. On top of that I answered the trivia question first and got a hella dress too!! NERD POWER!!!! I love it I walked it there broke and walked out with enough money to buy my Tardis and get Erbie a gift. We now have matching leather outfits and I will have to snag a picture of that for you.

Other than that and few more jaunts here and there, things are flowing pretty smoothly with us. I also have to say that for some who has been in SL for 32 days I have done pretty well for myself than most newbies my age. I am part owner in a set of 3 clubs, 2 of which I helped design. I have a extensive Roman Villa and a great, fabulous, awesome guy. Not too many gals can say that at 32 days of age. And most importantly I have a cache of fabulous friends! Not too bad if I do say so myself. So yeah, I am pretty freaking happy. More later kiddies.
Same bat time, same bat channel (get the old school Batman theme out of your heads, LOL).

Dani

-You and me
We're in this together now
None of them can stop us now
We will make it through somehow
You and me
If the world should break in teo
Until the very end of me
Until the very end of you-
We're In This Together
Nine Inch Nails

6 Comments:

At 7/18/2006 8:49 AM, Blogger Reina Quine said...

Keeva <3 and Skilly is so cute, and they're so cute -together! They even came into SL together from TSO, awww.

Gravity Room! I keep meaning to go back there, it was somehow the first place I wound up in on my first SL day when it was still being built, and Manni McArdle was my first SL friend. I've only hit two events and really want to pop back in, even if I always kinda feel out of place XD Nice people!

Congrats on the prizes!

 
At 7/18/2006 11:14 AM, Anonymous Erbo Evans said...

At least you didn't mention the whole later episode over at The Shelter...which I will not mention here, save only to comment that I have no idea why Oni seems to have strange troubles rendering my avatar...:-)

 
At 7/18/2006 11:18 AM, Blogger Nessie said...

Not too shabby at all...

Is there a secret to your success?

 
At 7/18/2006 5:46 PM, Blogger Dani said...

I have to say Nessie, I am still trying to figure that out myself. I have not done anything special to make myself stand out, I just do unto to others as I would like them to do unto me.
I am still befoozled but it all myself.

 
At 7/18/2006 6:03 PM, Anonymous Erbo Evans said...

With regard to Nessie's comment...someone once said that "50% of success in life is just showing up." I think that explains not only Danielle's level of success, but my own as well. Just by being there and being who I am, good things seem to have fallen into my lap left, right, and center.

 
At 7/19/2006 2:08 AM, Blogger Akela Talamasca said...

I had a crush on Keeva exactly as long as it took for her to begin obsessing over waxing me. Good luck, Skilly.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home