19.7.06

Alive and Kicking

Tonight was rather interesting. I hung at The Shelter for a bit and chatted with Akela and some others. The ever lovely Ms. Keeva was there as well. From The Shelter I bounced over to Soulmates for an event that they were having, Mismatched Clothing. I did not participate in the event because there was no way I could bring myself to wear something that did not match but I did dance and have a good time and that is also where the earlier post came from.

After Soulmates, Erbo and I headed back to the clubs to make sure the sound system was functioning correctly. We had one of our DJs, Alexi show up to help out. Everything works fine thank goodness. After Alexi left, Erbo was kind enough to let me take a turn at the wheels of steal and thus DJ Dani E. was born. I had so much fun that I mixed for a couple of hours. When I was done goofing off Zues and his "trophy girlfriend" Roni came by and hung out with us for a bit. I am going to show her some tricks of the trade when it comes to DJing. I have now jokingly dubbed her DJ Ron Ron. :-)

We danced into the night until Zues and Roni had to leave. So all in all it was a rather lovely evening and the clubs open in a day. Excited am I? Hells YES!!! So please stay tuned kiddies, same bat time, same bat channel.

Dani

-What you gonna do when things go wrong?

What you gonna do when it all cracks up?

What you gonna do when the love burns down?

What you gonna do when the flames go up?

Who is gonna come and turn the tide?

What's it gonna take to make a dream survive?

Who's got the touch to calm the storm inside?

Who's gonna save you?

Alive and kicking stay unitl your love is, alive and kicking

Stay until your love is, alive and kicking

Stay until your love is, until your love is, alive.-

Alive and Kicking

Simple Minds

1 Comments:

At 7/19/2006 6:00 PM, Anonymous Erbo Evans said...

And then...the 1.11 update came today, and everything looks like it's gone to hell in a handbasket. :-)

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home